The Energy Brainpool GmbH & Co. KG, the independent energy market expert from Berlin, releases the outlook on the development of the energy prices twice a year – the EU Energy Outlook 2050. The power price scenario covers all 28 countries of the European Union plus Norway and Switzerland.
1380 MW offshore wind power plants forego state subsidies. According to the experts at Energy Brainpool, the average revenue for non-subsidized offshore wind farms will grow from around 53 EUR/MWh in 2025 to around 76 EUR/MWh in 2035.
19. April 2017 / Lydia Bischof / Comments Off on Valuation of electricity market revenues of fluctuating renewable energy sources White paper
Energy Brainpool, the independent market specialist for the energy sector from Berlin, published a white paper with the title “valuation of electricity market revenues of fluctuating renewable energy sources”. Therein the analysts illustrate the specially developed parameter of the sales revenue.
6. March 2017 / Lydia Bischof / Comments Off on 6. Symposium energy market of the future: well-known experts on current developments of the energy sector Event
Energy Brainpool GmbH & Co. KG, the independent energy market specialist from Berlin, is hosting the 6th symposium on 21 to 22 march 2017 to discuss current events of the energy sector. Well-known Experts from economics, science and politics are discussing the energy market of the future in Berlin. Energy Brainpool is hosting the two-day symposium in corporation with congress organiser Congress Compact. The symposium takes place in the Reinhardtstraßenhöfen in the government district of Berlin.
12. January 2017 / Lydia Bischof / Comments Off on Energy Brainpool at the E-world energy & water 2017 Event
The leading trade fair for the European energy and water industry E-world energy & water receives its visitors from 7 to 9 February 2017 in the exhibition halls in Essen, Germany. Energy Brainpool has been presenting themselves at the fair since 2003. You can find us in hall 3 stand 545.
18. July 2016 / Lydia Bischof / Comments Off on Energy seminars Certified Chinese Energy Trader Event
Energy trading in China is on the rise as the liberalisation of the energy markets progresses. The German energy market and especially its mechanisms and strategies of the energy transition (“Energiewende”) serve as a role model for a successful integration of new structures.
18. April 2016 / Lydia Bischof / Comments Off on Computer-based Simulation Games – Trading competencies to supplement theoretical teaching Event
Energy Brainpool offers computer-based Simulation Games for energy trading as a supplement for theoretical imparted knowledge. With Simulation Games user enhance their theoretical and practical know-how of mechanism and strategies of electricity and gas trading – in a playful and realistic manner.