The leading trade fair for the European energy and water industry E-world energy & water receives its visitors from 7 to 9 February 2017 in the exhibition halls in Essen, Germany. Energy Brainpool has been presenting themselves at the fair since 2003. You can find us in hall 3 stand 545.
Also in 2017 the energy market is facing significant changes – whether call for bids, EU regulation winter package, Blockchain or a split electricity price zone. Take the opportunity and outline with us at the E-world how to position your company in these tense areas. As market experts we impart knowledge and find solutions for your individual challenges. Let us accompany you on the way into the future.
We would like to discuss with you the topics:
- how courageous energy suppliers can outdo Apple & Co.
- effect of e-mobility and storages on prices, capacity and demand
- price effects and hedging risks
- market splitting Germany – Austria
- the Blockchain and its effects on the energy industry
- tenders and bid prices for wind energy
We would like to present you the most important innovations of our company:
- live simulation with the energy market model Power2Sim
- presentation of the standard scenario Energy BrainReport 2017
- electricity price forecasts and control power price forecasts for Europe
- presentation of our detailed offer of in-house seminars and training
- our simulation games on energy trade
Book a personal appointment or presentation with us. We are looking forward to your visit!